Computational Research Laboratory
The Computational Research Laboratory (CRL) was established at the Institute of Mathematics in 2020 to support applied and computational mathematics research, particularly disease modeling and forecasting, by providing high-performance, state-of-the art computer equipment. Aside from providing computational resources, the CRL hopes to provide a conducive environment for faculty and students, where those with more experience can mentor and share their knowledge to younger researchers and graduate students.
Who are allowed to use the CRL?
- IM Faculty
- IM graduate students in thesis stage
- Research assistants of projects led by IM faculty
- IM undergraduate students (subject to approval of the coordinator)
MB 127, 1st floor, Math Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Need to secure a permit for usage outside office hours