Guidelines for Enlistment of Math Subjects (2nd sem AY 2023-24)
The general registration for 2nd sem AY 2023-24 will be held from 31 January – 2 February 2024. Please take note of the following guidelines for the enlistment of Math subjects:
- THERE WILL BE NO TEACHER’S PREROG. Emails sent directly to teachers and other officers/staff of IMath pertaining to requests for slots will NOT be entertained.
- Enlistment of math subjects for all students is through the waitlist module of the CRS. There are NO alternate ways to secure slots.
- Slots will NOT be granted if CRS has blocked your enlistment. This can happen when:
- You are tagged as ineligible. Please settle your accountabilities first.
- Came from LOA/AWOL and have not been readmitted. Please process your readmission first.
- Your enlistment status is locked. Please unlock it first or finish the registration until your status is paid.
- You applied for residency. Please undo your residency status first.
- Granting of slots to waitlisted students will be done during the time periods 10:00 am – 12:00 nn and 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm of each day.
- Waitlists will be cleared at the end of each day.
- Students who wish to enlist in Math subjects that are listed as required courses in their degree programs will be given priority.
- Cancellation of math subjects is done either by:
- contacting your program adviser, or
- writing an email to email@example.com using your UP email account (available starting 31 January 2024).
Here are some additional guidelines for BS Math students.
- Students enrolling in Math 200 are requested to ask their respective thesis advisers to email their names to M.J.C. Loquias for verification.
- Students who were tagged with deficiencies and found to be in violation of the CS/IMath retention rules need to be post-advised in-person.
- Students in good scholastic standing should email their adviser for post-advising.