Job Opening: Teaching Positions for 2nd Semester AY 2023-24
Applications are now being accepted for part-time and full time teaching positions at the Institute of Mathematics.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Mathematics or a closely related field (priority will be given to those who hold a master’s degree)
- Must be equipped and able to do remote and onsite teaching
- Letter of intent addressed to the Director
- Curriculum vitae with contact information
- Transcript of records / true copy of grades
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors/research advisers
- Certificate of employment from previous employer/current employer
The deadline for submission is on 30 November 2023 (Thursday), 5:00 PM.