Guidelines for Enlistment of Math Subjects (12-13 July 2023)
The general registration for Midyear 2023 will be held from 12-13 July 2023. Please take note of the following guidelines for the enlistment of Math subjects:
- Enlistment of math subjects for all students is through the waitlist module of the CRS. There will be no teacher’s prerog.
- Slots will not be granted if:
- You are tagged as ineligible. Please settle your accountabilities first.
- Came from LOA/AWOL and have not been readmitted. Please process your readmission first.
- Your enlistment status is locked. Please unlock it first or finish the registration until your status is paid.
- You applied for residency. Please undo your residency status first.
- Granting of slots to waitlisted students will be done during the time periods 10:00 am – 12:00 nn and 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm of each day.
- Waitlists will be cleared at the end of each day.
- Students who wish to enlist in Math subjects that are listed as required courses in their degree programs will be given priority.
- Cancellation of math subjects is done either by:
- contacting your program adviser, or
- writing an email to email@example.com using your UP email account.