Guidelines for Enlistment of Math Subjects (6-8 February 2023)
The general registration for the 2nd semester, AY 2022-23 will be held from 6-8 February 2023. Please take note of the following guidelines for the enlistment of Math subjects:
- Enlistment of math subjects for all students is through the waitlist module of the CRS. There will be no teacher’s prerog. The following schedule will be implemented:
- 6 February: Freshmen, Varsity, HASPAG, PWDs, Graduating, and Graduate Students
- 7 February: All UPD Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- 8 February: All students including Cross-Registrant/Non-Degree/Special/Foreign/Exchange Students
- Slots will not be granted if you are blocked by CRS. This happens due to any of the following reasons:
- You are tagged as ineligible. Please settle your accountabilities first.
- Came from LOA/AWOL and have not been readmitted. Please process your readmission first.
- Your enlistment status is locked. Please unlock it first OR finish the registration until your status is paid.
- You applied for residency. Please undo your residency status first.
- Granting of slots to waitlisted students will be done during the time periods 10:00 am – 12:00 nn and 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm of each day.
- Waitlists will be cleared at the end of each day.
- Students who wish to enlist in Math subjects that are listed as required courses in their degree programs will be given priority.
- Cancellation of math subjects is done either by:
- contacting your program adviser, OR
- writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your UP email account (available starting 6 February).
- B.S. Math students enrolling in Math 200 are requested to ask their respective thesis advisers to email their names to M.J.C. Loquias for verification.